I'm a Professor at School of Computer Science and Engineering, UESTC.
I'm a member of the
I obtained my PhD degree in Information Technology from The University of Queensland (UQ), Australia, under the supervision of
Prof. Jane Hunter
and Prof. Michael Bruenig. I received my BS degree in Computer Science from UESTC, in 2009.
My research ranges from Semantic Web, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision (Images and Videos), NLP, Knowledge Reasoning, Knowledge and the related practical applications etc. Specifically, I am mainly focusing on integrating Natural Language for Visual Content Understanding.
- We have two Open Postdoctoral Positions...
- Three papers accepted by NeurIPS 2022. Congratulations to xiaoshu Zhu, Hao Li and shengming Yuan.
- One paper accepted by IEEE Trans. PAMI 2022. Congratulations to Junchen Zhu.
- One paper accepted by IEEE TIP. Congratulations to Pengpeng Zeng.
- One paper accepted by ICLR. Congratulations to Qilong Zhang.
- One paper accepted by ECCV. Congratulations to Yuyang long.
- Four papers accepted by CVPR 2022. Congratulations to Ye Liu, Xinyu Lyu, Wenwen Pan and Xiaosu Zhu.
- Two paper accepted by IEEE TCSVT 2022. Congratulations to Xuanhan Wang and Ji Zhang.
- One paper accepted by IEEE Trans. TMM 2021. Congratulations to Xuanhan Wang.
- One paper accepted by IEEE Trans. TIP 2021. Congratulations to Yu Lei.
- One paper accepted by IEEE Trans. TOC 2021. Congratulations to Yuyu Guo.
- One paper accepted by IEEE Trans. TCSVT 2021. Congratulations to Lirong Wu.
- Two papers accepted by ICCV 2021. Congratulations to Tao He and Yuyu Guo.
- Three papers accepted by IJCAI 2021. Congratulations to Sitong Su; Yiran Zhu and Yaya Chen.
- One paper accepted by AAAI 2021. Congratulations to DaiYan.
- IEEE TCMC RISING STAR 2020.
- ALIBABA ACADEMIC YOUNG Fellow - ALIBABA Award 2019 2019 达摩院青橙奖.
Competions and Challenges
- ECCV2022 DeeperAction: Track 4 - Kinetics-TPS Challenge on Part-level Action Parsing.
2nd and 3rd Place Winners . Congratulations to our teamates XuanHan Wang, Xiaojia Chen, Yan Dai, Ji zhang, Beitao Chen and Pengpeng Zeng. Technical Report
- ICCV2021 DeeperAction: Track 3 - Kinetics-TPS Challenge on Part-level Action Parsing.
3rd Place Winners . Congratulations to our teamates XuanHan Wang and Xiaojia Chen. Technical Report
- CVPR 2021 Security AI Challenger Program. Track I: White-box Adversarial Attacks on ML Defense Models.
First Place Award . Congratulations to to our teamates Ye Liu and Qilong Zhang
- ICCV2019 COCO2019 DensePose Challenge.
2nd Place Winners. Congratulations to to our teamates XuanHan Wang
- WACV 2022 Area Chair
- AAAI 2022 SPC
- ACM MM 2021 Session Chair
- ACM MM 2021 Worshop Chair
- Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, UESTC, 2019.12-Present
- Scholar Visiting, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbia University, 2016-2017
Working on medical image processing, together with Prof Andrew Laine
- Scholar Visiting, Dept. of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, 2014-2015
Working on image and video segmentation, together with Prof. Nicu Sebe
- Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, UESTC, 2014.02-2019.12
Member of the BMC Lab, working closely with Prof. Heng Tao Shen
- PhD Study, School of ITEE, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2010-2014.
Working on semantic annotation and reasoning, under the supervision of Prof. Jane Hunter and Prof. Michael Bruenig.
- 2017-Present. [Our recently released codes ]
- 2017-04-02: We release the code and model for Fused GRU (Video Caption) [code] [Archive]
- 2017-04-01: We release the code and model for Deep Region Hashing, (Image Retrieval) [code] [Archive]
- 2017-03-22: We release the code and model for aLSTM (Video Caption), [code] [paper]
- 2017-03-22. We release the code and model for hLSTMat (Video Caption), [code] [paper]
Call for Papers
- [CFP]Special Issue: Integrating Vision and Language for Semantic Knowledge Reasoning and Transfer, Paper Submission: August 1, 2019. [Link]